Thursday, October 15, 2015

Build-A-Wreath By Pinky!

A new stamp set that is perfect for fall and Thanksgiving too!
Hello friends, it's Pinky today with 3 new cards using the latest Build-A-Wreath
stamp set that is adorable. 

For the first card I stamped the background and them spritzed it.
I also cut out a couple of the stamped images to layer them onto the card. 

Here is the entire set:


 For my second card I graduated the inks to create a Thank You card. 
 I also inked the edge to add more fullness. 
And on the third card I used StazOn ink that I brushed on
 for a more rustic feel. I love this sunflower. 


I hope you enjoyed my projects today and enjoy this stamp set as much as I did!
Happy crafting friends,

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful cards! I love this autumn stamp set!