Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hawt Dog...Pinky Style!





We have Pinky on our blog today sharing her fabulous projects using our new stamp set "Hawt Dog".  Take a look and don't forget to leave her some love!  

It's that time again friends, time for new stamps! 
I was so excited when I saw this stamp set with actual hot dogs.

I had fun coloring them for this cheeky card...
Don't you love the different images?
For this one I used the Happy Camper sentiment and see those stars?
They are from an older set called Hello Friend.
And this one, I wanted to make metallic, I hope you can
see the metallic spritz I used. 
I really had fun coloring with these....

Have you checked out the new set? I love them!
Pinky Hobbs: Avocado Arts Pit Crew

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What fun and awesome cards Cristal!