Thursday, June 11, 2015

So Cool with Jo

OH MY GOODNESS...PREPARE your heart for some SERIOUS inspiration!!!  That is what I have to say about Jo's projects today using our new stamp set "So Cool".  I am DROOLING Jo!!!  Please leave her some love!


Hi everyone! Are you ready for summer? My cards feature the new stamp set "So Cool".



Card 1: Thanks for the Pearl-fect Day!

I used a circle shape for my first card. The chose the sentiment "Thanks for the Pearl-fect Day!" and the clam with pearl image, colored with my Copics. The sea sand image is from an oldie but goodie, "Life's A Beach" stamp set. I layered the sand image and alternated the position to create the bottom of the ocean. The clam is covered with Wink of Stella in Clear and I adhered a flat back pearl for the embellishment.



Card 2: I really dig you.

My next card features the sentiment "I really dig you.", the bucket and shovel w/sand image. Again, I used the sand from "Life's A Beach" along with the sand dollar, beach ball, and sea shell. I fussy cut the shovel/sand and inserted it in a cut slit I made in the bucket, a perfect fit! I just added a piece of washi tape at the beginning of the sentiment banner for some color.


Card 3: It's the LITTLE things

Lastly, I kept this card simple. I used the sentiment "It's the LITTLE things" and the watermelon/ant image from the set. I laid down a big piece of polka dot washi tape and placed a grass die cut above it. The little ants look so cute! 

Hope you enjoyed my cards using the "So Cool" stamp set. I can't believe it's June! As always, thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back to check out what the other Designers create!

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

cghundley said...

That is one fun
stamp set! Love
all the cute
cards.
Carla from Utah