Monday, March 23, 2015

Hoppy Easter~Kelli

Hey Peeps!!!  It's time for me to share my goodies with you using this UBER cute set called Hoppy Easter!!!!
**disclaimer** NO!~ My image panel isn't crooked, I have it on a wobbler so it's a bit leany but it lends to the Hoppy fun of the springy marks in this stamp set! :)

Next up is a grouping of Bunnies and well, you know, there's always that one special one right?  I simply stamped using masks for this uber cutie card with pearls and twine!


Next up is a fun little book mark for that Egg-stra special person in your reading world! :)






Thanks for popping in!

KJ

2 comments:

cghundley said...

What an adorable
stamp set! Love
the creations
using it.
Carla from Utah

Tami said...

Love your cards! Such cute ideas from the stamp set! Thanks!