Monday, March 9, 2015

Hoppy Easter with Jo

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend...we are feeling SPRING here in Minnesota and we are SOOOO excited.  Jo is sharing 3 projects today that are sure to make you HAPPY!  She used the new stamp set "Hoppy Easter" and "Hello Spring".  ENJOY!


Hi it's me Jo and Happy Monday! Today's creations are using the newly released Hoppy Easter.



Card 1: You're one of my favorite Chicks

I did a little masking using the cute Chick in the stamp set. The image is colored with Copic Markers and I added shimmer to the egg shell with Wink of Stella Clear. I kept the designer papers simple, with soft colors and a yellow cs mat. The sentiment is one out of the five that is included. No embellishments used, just some yellow twine wrapped around the base and tied off with a bow.


Card 2: Egg-stra Special

This second card is a side-step card. I created a little scene using all the critters and an egg basket in the stamp set. I colored and fussy cut a portion of bunny ears and half an egg shell then adhered it to the chick and the bunny. It looks like they are wearing opposite costumes. I die cut some grass and a picket fence. I chose to use the sentiment "Egg-stra Special". They look so cute!


Card 3: Thinking of You

Lastly, this card is not using the Hoppy Easter set, but the Hello Spring stamp set.


I wasn't able to use this set on my previous post, so I did so today. I stamped the vase, stem and three of the flowers on some old dictionary paper. I lightly colored the images with my Copic Markers. It's hard to tell but I did add shimmer to the vase and flowers. The card base is kraft cs and I used a teal twine in place of ribbon.

So those are my cards for you and I hope you enjoyed them. Easter/Spring is around the corner and these two sets would be a nice addition to your upcoming projects. Thanks for stopping by and come back to check out what the talented Designers will be creating for you.




4 comments:

cghundley said...

So cute and love the
last card!
Carla from Utah

Celeste Goff said...

As always Jo, your cards are beautiful! Love the chicks card especially...so adorable!

Beth H. said...

OMG! Those Easter cards are just too cute! Love the opposite costumes of the bunny and chick!

Pradhan mantri yojana said...

Thank you.This blog is very nice.
কেক বানানোর রেসিপি
অ্যাভোকাডো