Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall In Love With Pinky

 Hey friends, 
I think every single month I say I "fall in love" with the new AA 
stamp set and how fun is it that this set is called "FALL In Love"?

I have this acrylic clear card I created and I wanted to keep it
pretty clear so you could see the stamping inside. 

This set runs from FALL to Halloween so you really get a double whammy. 

My second card is using fall colors and the "Barrow Of Fun" 
sentiment- which is simply adorable. 
I didn't color in the pumpkins instead I used a fall looking patterned paper I loved. 

Have a wonderfully creative day, I can't wait to see what you create.

5 comments:

cghundley said...

Fun cards,
love the
wheelbarrow!
Carla from Utah

Sue D said...

I like your sweet fall in love card and great colors on the wheelbarrow card.

Celeste Goff said...

What great cards! I just love this time of year!

4Him said...

Cute cards!

4Him said...

Very nice cards Jo!