Friday, July 4, 2014

Enjoy the Journey with Tenia Nelson

Hey Y'all!!!!
Hope all is well. Tenia here showing y'all what I did with the Avocado Arts Enjoy the Journey stamp set.




Here is Project One.....CHECK IT!!!!

 First I created the card from White Cardstock(Michaels). I distressed and adhered various pieces of patterned paper onto card. I adhered the arrows onto the card.I stamped the car and sentiment onto cardstock and adhered to card. Super simple!!

Here is Project Two......CHECK IT!!!


First I created the tag using Kraft cardstock, Tag Die and Big Shot. I stamped the image and sentiment(using VersaFine Onyx Black ink) onto the tag. Using my Yellow Copic marker I colored "the light" part of the Lighthouse. After that I added splatter using Fireworks Craft Spray and I added enamel dots(MME). After that I added washi tape, punched a hole in tag and added twine and I stamped "Shine" using VersaFine Habenero ink onto a piece of Vanilla cardstock. Adhere "Shine" sentiment onto card with pop up dots.

.......and last by not least Project Three.........

First create card from Kraft Cardstock. Stamp image and sentiment onto card. Paper piece luggage using various patterned papers and adhere to card. Add twine, washi tape and sequins.


Make sure that y'all check out what the other awesome ladies created!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! 
-t   





3 comments: