Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Enjoy the Journey with Jo


Good Morning! Jo here today sharing my cards using the new set:


Card 1: Let Your Light Shine!
I white embossed the sentiment on vellum. Using my favorite sun, from the Sassy Chick set, I layered it underneath the sentiment so that it peaks through. I might have gotten hooked on the sequin trend, so I added a few bits on the card for some sparkle.


Card 2: Enjoy the Journey
These shoes are the cutest! I love how there are two and you can stamp multiples at once. I colored the images with Copics and added some Glossy accents to the soles and Wink of Stella Clear on the red part of the shoe. I used some black burlap string to mimic the shoelaces, adhered the shoes to the ends of the string and tied a little bow. I added some loops to the string to make them match the laces as well.


Card 3: #Keep on Keepin' On
The beetle bug makes another appearance in this stamp set, previously in Forever Yours. I created a hillside for the car to travel on with luggage in tote on the roof. It's a real heavy load so I really like the sentiment Keep on Keepin' On. I added a little hashtag/number (Days & Months). Another sentiment that I thought to add was Today (When & Where).


These are my cards for you this Wednesday. I hope that you've enjoyed them =) Come back for other Designer projects from the crew!

Have a beautiful day!
Jo

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What amazing cards Jo! I love the rich colors you used on all of them and the last card is just too adorable!