Friday, June 13, 2014

Life's a Beach with Ashley




Hey there everyone!  Super excited today to share this month's new set with you.  Here is what I created with it:



For this card I used Distress Ink to blend the background.  I stamped the sentiment in a darker ink. I then stamped the sand image, trimmed it and adhered it to the card.  I then stamped the umbrella and ball and adhered with foam adhesive.  



For this card I masked off the center and used Distress inks to blend the border.  I then stamped the sentiment and added the jewels to finish.



This card called for my ever trusty Copics.  I stamped all images and sentiment and then colored with my copic markers.  I tied the twine around the bottom and adhered the panel to the card with foam adhesive.  

Have a great day!!

Ashley

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow these are so fabulous.. awesome designing..

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful cards! I love the distressed backgrounds on the first two!