Thursday, May 15, 2014

Just Fore YOU with Pinky!




Hey there AA friends, 
It's Pinky today with a few very MASCULINE cards full of texture
and manly stuff. Haha.



 This first card I actually stamped onto cork paper and used
not only corrugated paper but also burlap. 
I want the recipient to know I know he is a MAN!




 Such great stamps for that guy in your life and I have 3 boys, so I needed them!




This second card I created on chalkboard paper because
I still felt like it was pretty manly.




 See the DAD stamp? I used Staz-On Cotton white ink to stamp that on 
and it totally looks like chalk!
To add more texture I used green corrugated paper to create 
a banner and I added black and grey buttons. NO pink here people!





 And on the last card I used that handy dandy crock paper again...
stamping the mustaches on it, then combining the chalkboard paper and the
burlap too...hey- I am making it manly if it kicks me!




 I used some textured card stock for the sentiment, which
I love how it came out all textur-ee.




Such great high quality stamps and clearly they stamp on so many surfaces
when you coordinate with the right inks!

Until next time- Keep on creating!

3 comments:

Pammejo said...

Fabulous cards Pinky.

Annette Allen said...

fabulous post.. awesome cards..

Creations by Kimberly said...

Wow! These cards are great! <3kim