Friday, April 25, 2014

A Mother's Love and When & Where with Amanda





Hi everyone!  I just adore this month's releases.  With Mother's Day right around the corner, A Mother's Love is perfect for all of your Mother's Day card and project needs.


There are so many ways you can use the buttons sentiment from A Mother's Love.  This button gift container was super fast and easy to make.  I filled a container with buttons, wrapped it with ribbon, and adhered a stamped sentiment.  Any mom would love to get a fun box of buttons!


My kids have a lot of grandmas to send cards to on Mother's Day so A Mother's Love was perfect for making lots of pretty cards for lots of pretty grandmas.  I combined the triangle stamp from When & Where with sentiments from A Mother's Love to make a fun and trendy card for a fun and trendy grandma.


Crafty Confession: I am a stamp cutter.  If a stamp can be neatly reassembled I am more likely to cut it apart for custom stamping.  I cut the stem off of the dandelion so I could just stamp the blossom without the fuss of repeated masking.  One-layer cards are perfect for mailing as they don't require any extra postage.


While I had the kraft and orange ink out, I made a bonus card with A Mother's Love.  I stamped the blossoms, drew the stems with a marker, and then stamped the leaves.

Happy stamping!

Amanda

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love the button box:):) great projects!!

~amy~ said...

Super projects!