Friday, March 21, 2014

Sassy Chick with Teri


Hello again, Avocado Arts fans!
Teri here, and I'm geeked to bring you three more projects made with Avocado Arts' Sassy Chick stamp set!


Gosh, what a fun set for Spring-themed projects!

Being from the Northwest and experiencing lots of rainy days as of late, I've been in the mood for sunshine. So, of course, the set's sun stamp played a big role on my first card.


I paired the sun with a sentiment from the stamp set, as well as a couple clouds stamped with Avocado Arts' Sunshine and Smiles stamp set. 

The sun stamp came out again for my second card.

This time I used a butterfly from the Sassy Chick stamp set, as well as sentiment from the Sunshine and Smiles stamp set.

I used one of the set's flower stamps on my last card.


I got the shadow look for the flowers by stamping the flower upside down. I inked it up and then stamped three times without ever reinking the stamp. Once I did all the shadows, I flipped the stamp over and stamped the flower design on top with black ink.
The process looked a bit like this.


I finished my card off by once again pulling out the Sunshine & Smiles stamp set (which just works so well with Sassy Chick) and stamping a phrase on a tag.

And that's all I have for you this time. 
I'll see you again soon!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super sweet cards Teri!

Annette Allen said...

aww Teri these are adorable..

Nonni said...

These are all great!

Jo said...

wow great technique with the shadow image!

Katia said...

I need this fantastic set!