Saturday, February 1, 2014

Forever Yours and Days & Months with Ashley


Hey there!!  So excited for today!  Mainly because I get to be the one to reveal our latest releases.  So much fun!  So here we go:



And the Add On Stamp set:





Fabulous right!!?!!  So here is what I created with the 2 sets:




How sweet are those birdies?!  What a fun stamp!  Oh and the birdies on the Love Birds sentiment!!  Could you just die!!




How cute is this little car!  It just totally makes me happy!!  For this one I busted out the 'ol Copics and sequins.  I wanted the sequins to be bubbles and I think it turned out great!



This one I love!  I combined 3 sets for this one.  The i love you sentiment is from the Sweet Treat Sweetie set.  The hearts are from last months All About Love and of course the days are from the new Days & Months set.  Just love it!!

Hope you all enjoy this release and much as I do!





9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fabulous Ashley!

Unknown said...

The little Love Bug car is so cute -- I can see lots of uses for this one!

Dottie =) said...

Super cute!

Creations by Kimberly said...

I can't wait to get this stamp set and dies! Ashley's work is adorable.
<3Kimberly

Celeste Goff said...

Love the new releases Ashley! The Volkswagen Beetle one cracks me up. That was my very first car so I have fond memories of those. LOL

Annette Allen said...

wow these are super cute.. totally love

Unknown said...

SO so super cute Ashley!!

Unknown said...

SO so super cute Ashley!!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute and some "darling" in there too!!!