Monday, February 3, 2014

Announcing Avocado Picks!

Hey there everyone!  We are super excited to announce Avocado Picks!  Let me tell you what that is.  Every month we are having a Flickr group contest.  Each month will have a theme and from all entrants, there will be a random project picked to be showcased on the blog and the winning project creator will win a fun Avocado Arts Prize Package.

So be sure to go to our Flickr Group (CLICK HERE) and sign up.

Our first challenge will be LOVE.  You can use any Avocado Arts stamp set.   When your project is complete, take a photo and post it in our Flickr Group.  The winner and the new challenge will be announced on the 28th.   Good luck and have fun!!

1 comment:

Creations by Kimberly said...

I want to join in but I don't have a yahoo account. When I click on Flkr it's asking for my yahoo email. Any suggestions other than establishing a yahoo email account?