Wednesday, January 8, 2014

All About Love with Amy


Hello!  It's Amy with some


fun!


The newest release is super fun!

Check out the typewriter in action:


I went super clean & crisp because the typewriter is so fantastic.  Seriously, who wouldn't love a retro aqua one?!  I added a sweet little heart veneer and called it good.

Next up I used the glue bottle image:


I adhered some embroidery thread...another clean and crisp card.  I wanted the image to be the star of the show.

Here's my last card, definitely NOT clean & crisp:


The kids and I love to go junk shopping.  I picked up a Spice cookbook (circa 1961) in a (scary) thrift shop on the Washington coast.  I used a portion of the intro page, heat embossed the sentiment in black and went to town with some Gelatos.  

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

14 comments:

Janice said...

Love them all and I learned to type on a typewriter just like that!

Sylvia said...

Fun cards, Amy, I love that stamp set!

Jo said...

love the glue card! genius!

Annette Allen said...

Amy these are really too fun.. I love them all..

Unknown said...

OK the glue bottle one was great!!! Love the idea!

Jackie P

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! These are all sooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

Katia said...

wow is fantastic!

Kelly Griglione said...

That is really the perfect shade of aqua, just right for the typewriter! So in love with the heart made from glue ... that Amy is a clever girl!!

Lynnda said...

Love them all!!! Gorgeous card Ladies....Hugs...x

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, SO totally in love with Amy's fabulous cards! So many fun ways to use this new stamp set! Loving the text print paper with that sentiment and the gelato coloring. And how brilliant is that glue bottle design? Holy Cow!

Trinh said...

That glue card is genius! Bravo, Amy!

Lindsey said...

Amy, all three of these are amazing! Such creative uses of these sets.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What great stamps and cards!

Was the Season go Giving winner announced?

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! Just gorgeous!