Saturday, December 21, 2013

Winter Fun with Teri

http://terisplace.wordpress.com/ 
Hello again, Avocado Arts fans!
Teri here, and I'm happy to bring you three more projects made with Avocado Arts' Winter Fun stamp set.
http://www.avocadoarts.com/Shop.html 

Such a cute stamp set! The little owls are just the best, if you ask me! They totally make me smile!
So, of course, I had to make a couple owl-themed cards!



I stamped and paper-pieced the owl on this card.  To make more of a Winter scene, I fashioned a hill of snow from cardstock and stamped and cut a couple clouds with Sunshine and Smiles, another Avocado Arts stamp set.

I used the same owl from Winter Fun to make this card, too.


I stamped the owl twice this time, but made them slightly different by giving each one a different scarf color! I finished the card off with a phrase from Future's So Bright, yet another Avocado Arts stamp set.

I decided to go "owl free" for my third card and use a couple of the set's birdhouses. 


The different shapes of the birdhouses sure make them fun to mix together. By the way, the snapshot you see is from the Future's So Bright stamp set.

That's all I have for you today!
Looking for more Avocado Arts inspiration? Be sure to check out the blog here for more great Pit Crew projects!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Teri, absolutely stinkin' CUTE

Connie Mercer said...

yep they are amazing!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow these are amazing..

Creations by Kimberly said...

Your creations with this stamp set are so cute ! I agree that the owls are adorable. Kimberly

Unknown said...

Oh so so cute girl I love them!

Evelyn vasquez said...

So adoreable, cute owls