Sunday, December 1, 2013

Winter Fun with Amy



Hello!  It's Amy here with some Winter Fun!







I can't believe that it is already December!

I've put together a couple of holiday/winter cards!

My first one has the sweet 'lil owl peeking out of the cork circle.


To add a smidge of interest and a pop of color, I zig zagged the sentiment flag down.  I topped it off with bakers twine.

My second card is a CAS Chalkboard technique.  I didn't do any heat embossing or messy white ink on the tag.  I decided to keep it nice & clean.


I had to add the sweet wood veneer heart to the tree trunk.

My last card incorporates an older Avocado Arts set.  I like to do that with each of my posts.

The snowflakes are from Winter fun, I just stamped them with white ink on a kraft base.


To add a bit of BAM, I used a die cut snowflake and flicked blue ink on it.  The sentiment and heart are from the 

set


I thought I'd do a round up some of my FAV Avocado Arts projects that I've posted:






Have a super week!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun... love the chalk board tree and all your previous cards especially the coffee ones!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, Amy is so amazing! LOVE these cards to pieces!

Unknown said...

That corked owl is the best girl!