Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gingerbread Goodness with Teri

http://terisplace.wordpress.com/ 

Hi, Avocado Arts fans!
Teri here again, and I'm pumped to bring you three more cards made with Gingerbread Goodness!


And what goodness this stamp set is!
Like many members of the Pit Crew, I was "oh so inspired" by the set's super cute Gingerbread guy!
What I love about this set is you can use just the stamp set and make a cute card like this.


So fun!
And what's even more fun is you can pull images from other Avocado Arts' stamp sets and use them with the Gingerbread guy to create even more fun scenes!


I created a winter scene here by decorating the Gingerbread with some additional stamps from Avocado Arts' Smitten With You set. The snowflakes are from that set, too!
I also used Smitten With You to make this lovely little scene.


The scarf and glasses is from the Smitten With You set.
To give it a more friendship feel, I pulled in the hearts and words from Avocado Arts' Perfect Blend set.

That's all I have for you today!
Looking for more Avocado Arts inspiration? Be sure to check out the blog here for more great Pit Crew projects!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love the gingerbreads all accessorized! Totally fabulous!

Unknown said...

These are just too cute! Love how you played dress up with them!

Unknown said...

These are just awesome possum!

Annette Allen said...

oh my those are filled with cuteness.. totally love them..

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards...