Saturday, October 12, 2013

Nuts About You with Connie!






  Hi everyone~I kinda went card crazy this month!!! 
 This  month's set is called Nuts About You, very fun to work with!!!

 Just a little tip on making this set of cards~I stamped the pumpkin on the back of the paper and then cut it out.  I added a little dip on the top for the stem.  That way you don't have to mask off jack's face:):)


 This little squirrel is super cute.  I stamped him out twice, once on white and once on brown, and then popped his eyes:):)
 
 For my last card I used the scarecrow ( racking those leaves) !! 
Fall is my favorite time of the year.  The air smells so fresh and crisp.  I love going on ranch rides at the end of the day. 
 Have a happy Fall!!!!
Enjoy!!!!



3 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

Fantastic! Love all of the fall cards. That squirrel is SO cute!!!

~amy~ said...

amazing...love everything Connie!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous Connie- all of them are amazing