Thursday, October 10, 2013

Nuts About You with Ashley Marcu




Hi Everyone!
I'm excited to share my Nuts About You cards with you this month!

Over the last couple of months I've noticed a lot of labels in paper crafting. I thought it would be fun to create my own! The fun little leaves and bold sentiment in Nuts About you made the perfect fall label.

I absolutely adore the acorn in this set. It's so small but can stand alone as the focal image on a card. I punched a circle out of my patterned paper and mounted it underneath with dimensional tape to give it the attention it deserves!

Finally a fun, colorful card for Halloween with the best Halloween candy ever...candy corn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards girl!! :) I love em'

richardbreaks said...

These are fan-freaking-tastic! LOVE!

~amy~ said...

darling!