Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Stuck on You . . .with Julie








Hello friends!  It's my turn to give you a little tour of this month's fabulous set, Stuck On You!  When they first emailed us the jpg of the set I squealed, seriously!! Washi tape stamps, a pinwheel, bicycle, ice cream?? It was just too much to love!  You've seen amazing projects so far from the Pit Crew right?  Here are my contributions.

First, this bicycle stamp is so sweet!  I love that it's a great solid image stamp making it so versatile!  I simply stamped it on patterned paper with the sentiment - done!


How cute is that?! 


Next up, (sorry it didn't photograph very well), is a quick card with the fun washi tape stamps!  Now you can make it any color you like!  I used a piece of real wood paper and stained it a darker color to highlight the washi!  The sweet little flower stamp is great for background stamping!


Aren't the sentiments in this set wonderful?!  I love the mixture of fonts!


Did I mention pinwheels? I love them!  How cute that this sweet pinwheel can be paper pieced and used alone or in multiples!  I went pretty simple for the card, well except for fussy cutting the pinwheel but that was a labor of love! :)


I hope I was able to inspire you just a bit - you really must have Stuck on You!!  Have a wonderful day peeps!


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

super CUTE Julie!!!