Monday, August 12, 2013

You Rule with Connie !!!!!


Hi guys~It is my turn to share with you using the August stamp set by Avocado Arts called YOU Rule! And it does, so cute and so many ways to use these fun stamps. 





My first project is a scrapbooking page:):)~



 I stamped the jar on an acrylic sheet of acetate ( from set Sweet Treat Sweetie by Avocado Arts ) using Stazon Ink. My second project~a manly card:):)


I stamped it twice, once on kraft cardstock and then on white.  Then I cut out the inside sole and the tips of the shoes.  Reminds me of sneekers.


My third project are some special treats for my grands, so I did 5 of them.




These were fun to make and went really fast.  Should be fun to see what they put in them.  Thanks for stopping by~



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Connie, I love all your projects! I always love seeing layouts with stamping. Love your card, awesome kraft sneakers! Your treats for your grands, super FUN!!!!

Murphy's Law said...

Adorable projects Connie!

Unknown said...

What fantastic projects Connie- you are so very talented! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

These projects ROCK!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow what a great post.. Connie is so creative.. Love it all..

Brenda Lee said...

Fabulous way of showcasing an awesome set for back to school!! Love your projects.