Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Grillin' and Chillin'~Summer fun!!!!



HI guys~this is a card I made using the July stamp set from Avocado Arts called  grillin' and chillin' ~I loved the images!!! As much as we grill outside I didn't have any pictures to scrapbook.  I'll have to take some:):):) at the next cookout!!

I'm lovin' the flip flops, too!!!!

The title says~2 chairs would have been nice in black letters, not showing up to good.  Love the summer images in this set. Project #2



  Project #3 another scrapbook page~

I was playing around with the stamps and stamped on some ribbon.  I didn't end up using the stamped ribbon but will at some point.  Stamped beautifully~

You can see more inspiration from the Avocado Arts blog.  The links to the Pit Crew are on the side.
***************************************
See ya soon~

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow great post Connie.. loving all the inspiration..

Sabrina said...

These layouts are absolutely fabulous!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome projects, Miss Lady!!

~amy~ said...

these are all so very fabulous!

Unknown said...

These are awesome Connie! I am loving the layout too!

Unknown said...

These are awesome Connie! I am loving the layout too!