Sunday, June 2, 2013

Meet Guest Designer: Kelli Hull

She's stamping with a DREAM! And she's rockin' it!
Hi AA Peeps!  My name is Kelli Hull!  I go by KelliJo on the SplitCoaststampers forums, and my friends call me KJ!  I have been a Club Member with Avocado Arts since month ONE!  I saw a picture of these stamps on Facebook and fell in LOVE!  THEN, I got to have THE most awesome opportunity to work with Michele at 2 of the CKC shows.  This gal has GOT to be one of THE sweetest in the industry.  I have been stamping since 1992 when I watched Gold Embossing powder melt for the first time, HOOKED!  I decided I would make my own Christmas cards and save money! ;) HA!  Right.... Although the saved part hasn't happened the cards are MUCH more appreciated than a store bought!  I have just finished my "reign" as a Dirty Dozen and am now a Dirty Dozen Alumni!  What a highlight of my stamping career!  Now I get to be a Guest Designer for Avocado Arts!  WOOT!  LOVING my Life!!!!

We are super excited to have Kelli with us this month!
We think she's pretty fabby!
She'll be posting another project with us on the 8th!
You're going to love this girls style.

Check out her Avocado Arts lovelies

3 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Congrats, Kelli! So glad to see you here!

KelliJo said...

THANKS my sweet friend!!!!

Unknown said...

WOOT! WOOT!! LOVE seeing your face here and I know I'll love your projects! Congrats! :)