Thursday, August 2, 2012

Meet this months JAZZY Guest Designer Tenia Nelson!



Meet Tenia Nelson

She's Jazzy! She's a PaperCrafter!
We love her!

We Welcome Tenia
to the Avocado Arts family!
Hello all my name is Tenia Nelson and I am a 31 year old jazz pianist, music teacher and paper crafter that lives in Denver, Colorado. I am married to a great guy named Tim, I am momma to my awesome son Thelonious (Theo) and I have two wonderful doggie "kids" Miles and Brillo. I love to have fun with paper, markers, ink and stamps!! I am so so excited to be a guest designer for Avocado Arts!! Thanks Lisa and Michelle for the opp!!

 

We are THRILLED to have Tenia sharing her amazing talents with us this month!


Check out her fabulous style HERE!
Tenia will be sharing another project using
on the 8th of this month.
Stay Tuned!





1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Headed over there now to check out her creation:) HOOOOOOORAY for Tenia!