Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Meet our May Guest Designer, Julie Masse!


Today we are Stampin' with Julie!

WELCOME JULIE 
to the Avocado Arts family!
I live in the beautiful state of Maine (aka Vacationland at least for 2 months out of the year anyway!) but I grew up in upstate New York. I am a SAHM of 5 young children (ages 10 & under), Emma, Anna, Ethan, Aaron & Owen and am married to a chemist (which means I have no idea what he does - lol!). We live in our dream home - an old New England farmhouse. There are always projects to be done but I wouldn't trade this old house for anything! 

I started stamping after my first daughter was born. A good friend helped me design her first birthday invitations and once I made those I was hooked! What started as a small corner card table in my room has grown into half my room and a much bigger workspace! 

Not only have I become addicted to stamping (and patterned paper, and bling, and ribbon, and dies, and and and . . .) but I am truly blessed to have met some of the finest people through stamping! Stampers are creative, generous, fun and just wonderful people!! My style tends to gravitate toward clean & simple and whimsical but I love to try new things and add fun elements. I'm so excited for this opportunity to work with the wonderful products at Avocado Arts! Thank you for allowing me to share my creative pursuits with you!
 

We are so happy to have Julie sharing her creativity with us this month!


Check out her fabulous style HERE!
Julie will be sharing more of her fabulous creations using 
on the 8th of this month.
You're just going to love the inspiration she has to share this month!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I left some love over on Julie's blog--AMAZING guest designer this month:)