Friday, March 2, 2012

She's Bringing the Spring as this month's Guest Designer!


We are LUCKY to have...
Becky Olsen
Joining us this month as our Guest Designer.

Hi! my name is 
Becky Olsen and...
 I am so excited to be a guest designer for Avocado Arts this month! I love getting inky and my theory about crafting is "The one who is the dirtiest had the most fun!" I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to make something almost everyday. I love that feeling of finishing a new projects and stepping back to admire it and appreciate how good it feels to have accomplished something. I enjoy a very loving and supportive home with a husband that will let me ask him one-hundred times how something looks and he will reply with kind and encouraging words. We have four children in our home still, 3 of them are students at the University of Utah and the fourth is a sophomore in High School. There are also two enormous dogs nicknamed the "bad babies" and one large, black cat that is great at sitting on my lap when I am at the computer. When I am not at home enjoying time with my family, crafting or hanging out at Pinterest, I can usually be found on the tennis court hitting a ball and laughing with friends or taking a hike on the steep trails of the local hills, outside is one of my favorite places to be. I get my inspiration for my projects from my very busy life and take time everyday to appreciate what a lucky girl I am. 

We are so happy to have Becky sharing her creativity with us this month!
Check out all her fabulous work HERE!
Becky will be sharing more of her fabulous creations using 
Springtime Celebrations
on the 8th of this month.
You're just going to love what she has planned!

Check her out!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What an amazing guest designer--headed over to Becky's blog now:)