Thursday, February 2, 2012

We have a big PAPER SECRET :)



Big HONKIN' Welcome to...
Cristina Kowalczyk

Hi! my name is Cristina Kowalczyk.
I have been stamping since 2009, and my work has been widely published in Paper Crafts and CARDS magazines. I was the Paper Crafts’ 2011 Gallery Idol as well as a member of Paper Crafts’ 2011 Stamping Royalty and have served on design teams ranging from Clear & Simple Stamps to Wplus9 Design Studio. I live with my husband and daughter in the western suburbs of Chicago. I am also the author of two books -- a short story collection called Come Together, Fall Apart and a novel entitled The World in Half – and is at work on a third.

We are THRILLED to have Christina sharing her creativity with us this month!
Check out all her fabulous work HERE!
Cristina will be sharing more of her fabulous creations using 
Wishes and Kind Thoughts
on the 8th.
You're just going to love what she has planned!

Check her out!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! I went and saw Christina's creation---WOWOWOWZA! SUPER talented!