Monday, January 2, 2012

Ring-a-LING. Yep, we've got HER and she's this months Guest Designer!


Big HONKIN' Welcome to...
 Vera Yates

Hi!  my name is Vera Wirianta Yates or you can also call me by my nickname, Ling.
I am originally from Indonesia 
and now live in Texas.

My journey in paper crafting started in 1996 when I attended my first scrapbook class and soon after I started teaching scrapbook and card making classes. Then, I took a couple years break from paper crafting and seriously get into card making after making it into Paper Crafts Gallery Idol Top 5 in 2010. Since then I've been very blessed to be designing for some fabulous companies and have my work published. I love colors and pretty papers. Colors make me happy. And you can find me sharing my love for card making on my blog Ling's Design Studio.

I am thrilled and honored to be invited as 

guest designer for Avocado Arts. 
Thank you Lisa and the team for having me. :)

We are THRILLED to have Vera sharing her creativity with us this month!
Check out all her fabulous work HERE!
Check out this awesomesauce card she created just for our blog!
We love how Vera used the Love Thermometer over layers of washi tape to make this simply sweet card very eye catching.

Vera will be sharing more of her fabulous creations using Sweet Treat Sweetie 
on the 8th.
You're just going to love what she has planned!

Check her out!


4 comments:

Laurel said...

Yay for Vera! Love her work!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Thank you for having me, Lisa!! I can't help but laugh when I saw the post title. Love it. :D

Trinh said...

Woo hoo, Vera! Love her happy CAS style. Plus she's a wonderful friend. :) Congrats, girl!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE this card--LOVE the misting and that thermometer! FUN!