Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thank You and a Re-Cap!


A Big THANK YOU! 
to Jessica Diedrich
for being our very first 
Guest Designer.

Here's a little recap of 
project inspiration 
she shared with us this month.


and here's a very special card she created to share today with our My Wish for You set!
From Jess: "The "My Wish for You" set is especially close to my heart as we all know someone in our lives that needs a little extra encouragement....an extra 'hug' sent by mail just to say "I am thinking of you", "I believe in you", "I hope for you".... as soon as I saw this set it was a MUST have and I adore the sentiments in this set.  This particular card is for a friend of mine who is kicking cancer to the curb and has the most AMAZING attitude about it as she does it!  Thanks for letting me share it with you today :)"

We feel so blessed that Jessica shared her talents with us this month. She is and amazing, creative person with a big heart and and a fantastic attitude. 


NEXT MONTH:
Mark your calendar for the 2nd and 8th, right here on the blog!
Our October Guest Designer is...
Savannah O'Gwynn
She has some amazing projects to share.


2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY for your first fabby GDT! Jessica is SUPER amazing--and I've enjoyed all of her cards!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

You guys know how to make a girl feel good! Thank you! I enjoyed it SO much- I love ALL of you guys and will keep in touch! Thanks again for having me!!!!