Friday, September 2, 2011

Meet September Guest Designer...


Jessica Diedrich
Hi! I'm Jessica and in addition to being a mama of four, I've been blogging my stamped creations for about four years now and loving every minute!  I am thrilled to be the first Guest Designer for Avocado Arts and honored to be amongst some of the most talented ladies in the industry.  When I am not stamping, I enjoy photography, traveling, a good book, and ALWAYS a good cup of coffee!  Looking forward to this month! 

Mark your calendar for the 2nd and 8th of every month! That's when we'll be featuring our Guest Designer for the month. This month, we are so happy to share the work of Jess. 

Hop on over to her blog for Avocado Arts project inspiration!
Click here:


4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

HOORAY!!! I am SOOO excited to be the guest designer for Avocado Arts and your very first one at that- I hope you like the projects today, everyone! The stamps are SO awesome!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOORAY! Jessica is SUPER amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

Latisha said...

Welcome Jess!

AJ said...

wooo to the hoo- welcome welcome pretty lady!