Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's all NEW with the PIT CREW!

It's the 30th of the Month 
and that means...
Another fabulous project share from the 
Pit CrewToday, they are sharing a project using the September Kit Thankful for You!

Check out what the fabulous inspiration from the Pit Crew

Don't forget to stop back on September 1st
for another project from the Pit Crew.

and
Join us on the 2nd for project inspiration from our September Guest Designer
JESSICA DIEDRICH
I just couldn't end the post without a little bit of inspiration to share with you from me using the new September set. 
How fun is that pumpkin? All the pieces of the pumpkin are completely buildable. You can paper piece, color, add the leaf and swirl element to create a super cute pumpkin. There's also a Jack-O-Lantern face you can build in as well. Check out the swirl stem stamp I used to create a grassy-like background.






2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOO HOO! That's me! SO excited! <3 Your pumpkin is SO cute Lisa! I can't wait for 9/2!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I cannot wait to see what everyone is sharing today--what a fab card! LOVE that pumpkin! And hooooooray for Jess!!! LOVE her!